Think of a time when you have to invest thousands-and-thousands monthly for conducting business communication not only that it was somewhere consuming your time in explaining the same thing to different people. Can you estimate it?
Of course, you do, but when I would say you have free service for the same. What would be your reaction?
I know, you would say it’s fantastic, we are thankful. The emergence of email in the business landscape was just a blessing.
Nowadays, it is hard for us to think of a single day without email. Whenever you pick your phone, you might see 1-2 emails in your notification that might be some important one or advertisement. But we need to include email service providers in our personal life and the business landscape.
To help you with this, I will introduce some professional, yet free email service providers that will rule out in 2021.
Before, let me give you some factual information about email users, email clients, and top email service providers.
An Interesting Fact On Email Service Providers For Business
- However, with the development of chat apps and mobile messengers, email is necessary for our day-to-day online life. In 2019, the number of worldwide email clients added up to 3.9 billion and was set to develop to 4.48 billion clients in 2024.
- With 1.5 billion clients, Gmail has developed into one of Google’s best commodities and quite possibly the most famous email service provider around the globe.
- As per information distributed by email examination firm Litmus, Gmail is just beaten by Apple’s local iPhone email application as far as utilization.
- As per Litmus’ examination of 834 million messages opened worldwide, 26% of those messages were opened inside Gmail, while 28% were opened in the iPhone email customer.
Have a Glimpse Of 10 Ruling Free Email Service Providers For Business
Gmail is one of the topmost communication channels that we all are using every day. It has been more than 15 years, Gmail is ruling as the best email service provider in the marketplace. Google recently revamped Gmail UI and promised several new exciting features. Well, Gmail and all of its features are beneficial in our day-to-day corporate and personal. So, in the list of email service providers, Gmail is at the top.
- Mute annoyingly noisy email threads.
- Priority inbox.
- Use multiple accounts.
- Drag and drop emails across tabs.
- Quickly move emails across tabs.
- Reply archive label.
- Gmail makes a splendid job of filtering your inbox.
- Use the snooze button for messages you are not ready to respond to.
- You can use the Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts page to grab shortcuts, including keyboard requirements.
2. AOL Mail
AOL Mail is a free email solution available for business use. So if you want to login to AOL Mail from your device, you need to open a web browser on your device. Then go to the search box at the top of your web browser and type in AOL Mail login.
AOL Mail is free to sign up for any personal as well as a business account. They will mail with a storage capacity of up to 250 Gigabytes and allow 25 Megabytes of the email attachment. It can hold up to 1,000 new messages, 4,000 sent messages, and 4,000 old messages per screen name. Further, it supports POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocols.
- AOL Mail provides tremendous email storage capacity.
- Links to the other email accounts.
- Protects from the attacks of a virus.
- Option for the spell-check.
- Customer service and online help.
3. MS Outlook
Microsoft Outlook represents one of the best email clients available today. It’s an organized environment that allows you to access multiple applications like email, client calendar, notes to do, and many more. It is the most common and popular email client used by businesses.
You only need to learn it once, and you take your knowledge anywhere. It is available on any platform desktop, web, or mobile. You can use Outlook to connect to other email services. Outlook helps you maintain a professional image with every email that you send.
- Construct easy meetings, tasks, appointments, and contacts from a single unit window.
- Send similar emails quickly with quick parts.
- Easy to use keyboard shortcuts.
- Sharing calendars
- Effective task management.
- East to change the number of lines in message previews.
- Choose Which Folder Displays on Outlook Launch
4. Zoho Mail
Zoho, they do offer a great starter business platform that you can also use for personal emails. Zolo Mail is a very new stylish and trendy email service provider. Zoho for small business owners don’t have to spend a lot from their pocket or keep running to a third-party vendor for tiny plugins to complete their operations.
Zolo Mail helps you in managing your new customers or prospects as your business grows. So you can integrate with a customer relationship management application that’s the Zoho CRM.
- Secure Email
- Enterprise hosting
- Hassle-free migration
- Use Zoho Mail for integrating the elements like contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, and bookmarks.
- Add rules or set up filters to organize your emails automatically.
- It is easy to grab anything in your mailbox; even you can acquire the tiniest detail.
- Add an email signature including your company’s logo and links to your website.
- Zoho Mail offers night mode views for your emails so that you can comfortably work at night.
5. Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo is an email service provider introduced in 1997 and still enjoyed by millions of people. It is famous among the people for offering high-end performance with less clutter interface. Responsiveness, stability, makes it more efficient to work. The best thing about Yahoo mail is that there is regular up-gradation of the existing features and some new features are often added.
- Simple to use
- Spam alerts.
- Reply-to alerts
- Phishing alerts.
- Mail Forwarding alerts.
Online privacy is becoming a hot topic these days. People are more aware of privacy issues. We all look for privacy-focused email alternatives to the big tech companies. If you’re wandering around for privacy and security in your email provider, then some of the best email services might not make it. ProtonMail is the world’s largest secure email service.
They focus on security and privacy, so they have an Android app, iOS app, and their flagship is the version that supports end-to-end encryption.
- No tracking and logging
- Encryption for messages in transit
- Only provides email and VPN services.
- It uses Secure Remote Password to protect user credentials.
- ProtonMail support two-factor authentication (2FA)
7. iCloud Mail
iCloud Mail is the best email service provider, usually free for everyone who has an Apple ID. The best email solution has an elegant, functional web interface with IMAP access and adequate storage.
Talking about the iCloud mail storage gives you access to 5 GB cloud storage for free. The essential advantage of having this email solution is that you can effortlessly manage backup, calendars, documents, etc.
The best point is that you can buy extra space by spending a little penny monthly. Further, while sending files, you can share traditional attachments up to 5 GB with Mail Drop. Keep your inbox clean and the manager just using two elements, i.e. archive folder and button.
- Show or hide the sidebar.
- Organize and find an email
- Organize email with folders
- Manage email storage
- Check email storage
8. GMX Mail
GMX is one of the emerging names in the world of business email service providers. It is an email solution that meets all aspects of emailing requirements. You can easily handle and manage activities like message composition, organizers, contacts, and so on. Some of the standard features like direct import of connections from the social media accounts work well for the marketers.
- File sharing capabilities.
- Virus and spam protection.
- Drag and Drop stuff for files and emails.
- Fetching external POP3 accounts.
9. Mozilla Thunderbird
Thunderbird is an email manager just like Microsoft Outlook except you can customize it a lot more and look cool. The exciting things about it are that you can use multiple services Thunderbird for free. Every update is entirely free, and you never have to worry about spending a penny on any email client.
- Use Thunderbird as an RSS reader.
- Users can open multiple tabs.
- It is easy to accommodate several email clients easily that obey different protocols like POP3, IMAP.
- Fast and simple email archive.
- Easy email management.
- Have a quick search, view emails, and filter.
- Users can use several extensions with intended usability.
- High-security protection toward each email, including firewall, antivirus, and spam filters.
- Mozilla Thunderbird is very reliable and got a massive number.
Tutanota is an open-source email service with a focus on privacy and makes end-to-end encrypted easy. It is among the best email service provider options we have today for secure email services.
No third party, not even themselves, can decrypt and read your data. When searching for a secure email, Tutanota is good to go. Tutanota is a free account offering 1GB. Makes encryption easy. The interface is user-friendly. All Tutanota services run on 100% renewable energy. It has a free encrypted calendar to use.
- End-to-end encrypted mailbox.
- End-to-end encrypted address book.
- Zero-knowledge calendar.
- Automatic end-to-end encrypted emails between users.
- End-to-end encrypted emails to each email address through a password.
- Secure password reset that gives us no access.
Email service providers are transforming communication systems across the globe. They have made communication effortless than ever. Since these email solutions turn our business communication simpler, there is an extensive opportunity to pick the one that suits your requirements.
However, it would help if you always opted for one that is a conventional and organized email solution. Well, that is all from my end. The email service providers list is long, and eventually, you must choose which email solution fulfills your business requirements.
If you find your answer in the above-hidden feature, we win the game. Do let me know which one is your favorite email service provider in the comment box. I request you to add a few lines to it which say why you picked this up and how it meets your expectations. Your experience and reviews can help others to pick you or more.
Q1: What is the best email service for small businesses?
A1: The list of the best email service providers for small businesses are as follows:
- Constant Contact.
- G Suite: Google Mail for Business.
- Amazon WorkMail.
- Yahoo Small Business.
- Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Rackspace Email.
Q2:What is the most popular email service provider used by professionals?
A3: Here are a few most popular email service provider that is used by professionals:
- iCloud Mail
- Yahoo! Mail
- AOL Mail
Q3: Which is better, Hotmail, or Gmail?
A3: Picking one would not be right because it all depends on the individuals’ requirements and choices. However, according to the statistics, Gmail is most popular among people.