The blockchain technology validates ledgers that have rigid data that are kept in a secured and in an encoded manner.
It also sets the seal on those undertakings which cannot get modified.
Though bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the most prominent examples of using blockchain technology.
There are still areas where research is continuously being conducted such as storing data, monetary agreements, real estate, management of assets, and much more use cases that are needed to get prospected.
Every industry is now recognizing the importance of blockchain technology as it completely scatters the database.
With the exception of safeguarding monetary matters and taking precautionary measures for infringement of data.
Blockchain is widely used in almost every application irrespective of its type.
Mobile affairs are gaining incentives for various companies and the same applies to the mobile apps which function on Blockchain-based technology to provide better security to the data across various companies.
This high rise in popularity can be observed with the help of statistics as it clearly shows that by the year 2021 the blockchain technology is expected to rise above $9.7 billion from $945 million which were observed in the year 2017.
The blockchain technology will get into the pool of being a billion industry as it will observe a growth of around 42.8% till the year 2022 if we consider the base year 2017.
A surprising rise of 71% of the tycoons is of the view that blockchain will take the technology to the next level.
A developer is left with no choice but to integrate blockchain for developing any technology.
Further in this blog, we will discuss what are the ways and how blockchain can be integrated as building blocks in mobile apps.
1. Know the Apps Where Blockchain Fits Well
Despite the benefits that blockchain offers, Blockchain might not be suitable for every type of app.
For any app which works on the content where there is no need for any dynamic interface to continue its transactions.
While on the other hand, apps engaging their users in agile agreements and portals strongly require blockchain as an integral part of their app.
The apps which function on the analytical database require the support of a secured as well as the deconcentrated database for implementation of blockchain.
There are various methods where blockchain can be integrated into the company to speed up the values that the mobile apps provide.
It keeps on changing from financial and security apps to that of the mobile apps for entering into alliances for manufacturing to supply chain management.
A Common Type of Blockchain-Based Mobile Apps
- For traders and miners in cryptocurrencies or any virtual currencies which takes places on apps that function as wallets.
- Such virtual currencies that have extreme potential when comes into contact with blockchain can produce unbelievable results as monetary transactions can take place at the same place.
- Such E-wallets which act as an individual app can manage and preserve digital assets and monetary transactions and often permits you to pay out on those agreements which can be achieved with blockchain technology.
- A digital tracker must be included in the app to provide an increase and decrease in the value of assets, rates, and other things where blockchain can boost the work.
- Whenever an app allows the users to deal with virtual currencies then it is ultimately having an integrated blockchain technology for its functioning.
- Smart treaties that create an automated reply to a certain amount of predefined set of codes is another facility provided by blockchain for the apps to function more smoothly.
2. Key Technological Considerations
A deep understanding and proper insights of blockchain technology are needed before putting it into the use for better functioning of the apps.
Different mobile platforms such as networking, blockchain, and several other factors are needed to be considered and various programming languages along with their support on front-end and back-end development.
Top considerations are as follows:
- For better functionality, there can be majorly 2 choices such as a blockchain network without any permission which ultimately supports Virtual currencies. While on the other hand, we have a multi-chain which functions after taking permission from the apps.
- The first option works without any bounded restrictions and on the other hand, there are some restrictions in the second choice as it is a close network which is governed by several rules and restrictions.
- Broadly it can be made out that it has apps based on blockchain technology irrespective of the app functionality.
- The developers have to make a difficult choice as they are supposed to choose from the 25 available options which can be integrated into their apps which includes all the open-source and closed even public/private platforms.
- Developers implement certain programming languages along with that they function on the programming languages which are specially designed for blockchain.
3. Steps for Integrating Blockchain Technology
When the goals are clear with the integration of blockchain in a specific app. Then practical measures must be taken to implement the blockchain technology for smoothening the app functionality.
- Choosing an Agreement Based Method: The mutual agreements curbs all the hindrances for the blockchain technology to get integrated into the development phase of an app. Choosing the right blockchain technology which matches the needs of the apps must get implemented. A method must get selected based on the requirements and not because of choice.
- Design Architecture: Choosing an arrangement for its structural design is the second step. Hosting a hybrid, in-house and several other models of blockchain becomes a tough call. As there is a wide range of options available in the implementation of this technology and where it matches all the needs.
- UI and Admin Panel Design: The third and last step in its implementation is to build a UI and admin panel of apps functioning on the blockchain that can take place when front-end programming language is used for its integration. After the slushy motion of the app then developers are asked to provide proper data analysis while connecting the dots.
Do you know What Business Mistakes Startup Companies Must Avoid?
Looking and observing the better functionality of the apps with the integration of blockchain technology needs to be checked regularly along with the honest replies and feedback of the developers as well as users.
An analytical approach must be made by the developers with all the concerts with regards to storage capacity, data management, and several other issues which are to be dealt with proper care.